2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Into the incubator?

Probably :) I don't know yet, it has a small indention on the shell so I'm still thinking about what to do what it..
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png

Is that what that is on the side? Is it oozing? Maybe seal it?

It is small for a duck egg. It amost looks the same size as our large layer eggs. Sure it's duck?

Is that what that is on the side? Is it oozing? Maybe seal it? 

It is small for a duck egg. It amost looks the same size as our large layer eggs. Sure it's duck?

Nothing was coming out of it, it has a small crack but not oozing any yolk... I'm sure it's an egg from one of my calls, they lay tiny eggs :) I have one fixing to hatch that's about the same size

I've never tried to seal a cracked egg so I'm going to defer to those with more experience to see what the risks are, if any. I know I've read where people have sealed cracks with candle wax- I just don't know if I'd be brave enough to try it.

hide.gif

How ya feelin?

I've done it before on shipped eggs. Only 1/4 hatched, but two were quail (so crack was huge in relation to egg size) and the other had a rolling air cell.

When you have calls everyday is like Easter and your going on an egg hunt. So far I have found eggs behind wood piles, in old tires, and today I found one behind the motor box that holds the aireator.. Pretty sure this is the smallest egg I have ever seen
Fun! are you going to set it?
pop.gif
i cant wait to go on egg hunts!

I got new babies today
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

@peepsiechix sent me these beautiful little sweet non messy ducks today!
I am so blessed to have the friends that I have and it's all because of on little question about an egg..
This special lady has become a constant in my life and I am grateful for that!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom