2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

My new arrivals
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
love.gif
Little wet duck burds

New BABIES! Squeeeeeeel! Contratulations, Lucysducks11 aka Wendy! I'm so happy for you!

I love your wedding pictures, especially the sneakers. Nice touch! That is something I would do. The only close family we have are distant brothers and sisters so neither of us gave a lick if they were put out or not, LOL. Especially since my brother got married the same way and while our parents were still alive no less. They were not pleased is more than an understatement.

DH is uploading our wedding pictures as I type. I'll see if I can't get one to share.

New BABIES! Squeeeeeeel! Contratulations, Lucysducks11 aka Wendy! I'm so happy for you!

I love your wedding pictures, especially the sneakers. Nice touch! That is something I would do. The only close family we have are distant brothers and sisters so neither of us gave a lick if they were put out or not, LOL. Especially since my brother got married the same way and while our parents were still alive no less. They were not pleased is more than an understatement. 

DH is uploading our wedding pictures as I type. I'll see if I can't get one to share.

I would love to see a pic of your wedding day
1f60d.png

Back
Top Bottom