2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Starting to get worried about you. Glad to see you posting.

I sent you a pm, which is funny because I fell sound asleep after I typed it, still had my phone in my hand, I then had a weird dream and (in my dream) smacked at something which caused me to throw my phone access the room
1f602.png
1f602.png

I sent you a pm, which is funny because I fell sound asleep after I typed it, still had my phone in my hand, I then had a weird dream and (in my dream) smacked at something which caused me to throw my phone access the room
1f602.png
1f602.png
I got the PM. You sounded fine. I've dreamed I was reaching for something and woke up with my arm extended groping around for whatever it was so don't feel bad.

I'm getting ready to go buy groceries before I'm looking for new and exciting ways to cook dog kibble and chicken crumbles into nourishing meals for humans. I'll respond later today.

Is that Rey in that marvelous picture?

I got the PM. You sounded fine. I've dreamed I was reaching for something and woke up with my arm extended groping around for whatever it was so don't feel bad. 

I'm getting ready to go buy groceries before I'm looking for new and exciting ways to cook dog kibble and chicken crumbles into nourishing meals for humans. I'll respond later today.

Is that Rey in that marvelous picture? 

I look forward to hearing back from you :)
No that's not my little buddy, I do have some good ones of him I will post..He's turned into a beautiful Drake!

I have eggs looking for a nice warm incubator and a good home, if you are interested in them PM me and I will send them your way (at my expense of course)
Everyone could use a little Lucy duck running through their yard :lau

I have eggs looking for a nice warm incubator and a good home, if you are interested in them PM me and I will send them your way (at my expense of course)
Everyone could use a little Lucy duck running through their yard :lau
That is a very generous offer Lucy :hugs be aware that shipping eggs is not cheap
If my Bator was empty I would let you practice on me but it is far from it

Back
Top Bottom