2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Good for you!

There will always be time to hatch more eggs but right now you need to make time for you and baby yourself a bit.Kick back at the lake with a good book and a glass of ice tea and enjoy Spring. You won't regret it later.

Hopefully you recover as quickly as baby Lucy you got there!! I think it's safe to say you have a lot of people rooting for you
1f601.png

Good morning my dear friends
I woke up to a new duckling in the incubator which makes 5 new babies in a week..Isn't it crazy that now I can sleep through a duck hatching now? I think that makes me kind of a pro
1f600.png

Given the small set back in my treatment and the fact that I am sick from a tick bite or tick bites I am going to have to stop incubating until I am completely better. I'm really bummed about this but at some point have to because an advocate in my own health.. I still have around 15 eggs in the bator plus a goose egg..So the game goes on until the duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck and goose hatch
lau.gif
gig.gif
Good luck on the rest of your hatch!

I'm not even incubating this year, but I had a surprise broody hide eggs from me and she's sitting on 4 eggs. Not sure if she's mom material, but I promised myself (and DH) that I wouldn't be brooding chicks in the house this spring.
fl.gif
Joan Jett figures out how to do the mom thing, because I tell myself I won't rescue them if she quits.
hmm.png

I was on the phone with her talking me through getting the excess goo off it's tummy, Ravyn is without a doubt my trusty side kick :)

Wow you did great :hugs it's amazing how quickly they heal

Good morning my dear friends
I woke up to a new duckling in the incubator which makes 5 new babies in a week..Isn't it crazy that now I can sleep through a duck hatching now? I think that makes me kind of a pro
1f600.png

Given the small set back in my treatment and the fact that I am sick from a tick bite or tick bites I am going to have to stop incubating until I am completely better. I'm really bummed about this but at some point have to because an advocate in my own health.. I still have around 15 eggs in the bator plus a goose egg..So the game goes on until the duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck and goose hatch :lau
:hugs probably a wise decision but at least you have a bunch of them to keep you company now

Back
Top Bottom