2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Not sure how this is going to work out...
rotate_0527172028.jpg

My guinea decided to go broody with Debbie, my newest member. I think her eggs will be 2 weeks behind the others, not exactly sure how many are in there. I caught them out AWHILE back and pulled 5 guinea eggs and she just laid more. now I can't catch them both out. I've seen atleast 3 in there when one comeS out. I'm hoping the Duck will take care of whatever ducks hatch, and hope the guinea stays on her eggs until they hatch. A coop with 14 boxes, 3 dog houses, and a makeshift hut, that darn bird insisted on doubling up.

Just stopping by to say hello, it's been a crappy few days, had a blood clot form in my leg and had that to contend with :( everything is ok now. My broody hen was killed by a bobcat and half her eggs were destroyed in what I can only imagine was a fight from her. I did manage to save 6 of her babies and they are in the bator. Just when I thought I was done with incubating eggs lol. I'm sorry I don't get on here very much, I miss everyone and think of you all often :(

Miss you too, things have just been really crazy, so much going on with life in general :(

I hear you. My father had to have his leg amputated last week and they almost lost him on the table. Now he's doing better and in a rehab hospital trying to get stronger. My mother is declining both mentally and physically, so I'm not on BYC much.

But I still have time to think about my BYC friends and hope you feel better soon!

I hear you. My father had to have his leg amputated last week and they almost lost him on the table. Now he's doing better and in a rehab hospital trying to get stronger. My mother is declining both mentally and physically, so I'm not on BYC much.

But I still have time to think about my BYC friends and hope you feel better soon!

Omgoodness I will keep you and yours in my prayers..hugs to you my dear friend!

Just stopping by to say hello, it's been a crappy few days, had a blood clot form in my leg and had that to contend with :( everything is ok now. My broody hen was killed by a bobcat and half her eggs were destroyed in what I can only imagine was a fight from her. I did manage to save 6 of her babies and they are in the bator. Just when I thought I was done with incubating eggs lol. I'm sorry I don't get on here very much, I miss everyone and think of you all often :(
:hugs sorry to hear about the clot :hugs and the broody hen, good luck with her eggs

I have heard them at chicken eggs are much easier to incubate than duck eggs though ;)

Hope you stay well and positive :hugs

:hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom