2 free Silkie Roo's in need of a loving California home!

OMG we found you again! Yes- they grew up together. We just took them to Kahoots pet store/feed store this morning. If you are interested and can give them a home I will try to get them.

We live in Northern California and we are interested in the rooster. We are willing to drive down south to get it. Do you still have the rooster?

Are your Roos still available? I live up in Paso Robles, CA. We just lost our Silkie Roo yesterday and the hens and I are heart broken. We live on a ranch and my girls free range during the day on the vineyard.

HI- I really wish I did have them still. I would have loved to see them go to a farm, But I did re-home the boys.

You are in luck, because Roos are not a problem to find. Have you tried reaching out to peeps on the Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiast site? Some really great people on there.

Good luck,
Victoria

Thanks for your quick reply Victoria. We are so sad these past two mornings waking and not hearing Elvis crow. Out in the country the sound of a rooster crowing is such a warm and peaceful sound. Thanks for the tip too. I will check them out.

Have a great day!
Sharon

To those with silkies, I'm really looking for one or a pair of them for my fiance'. I live in Northern Georgia so shipping is needed,
but I could promise that they'd be much loved pets!

Back
Top Bottom