2 Jersey Giants ?

NinaJoy

Chirping
Dec 18, 2020
Hi ya'll, I'm a little stumped here. I have 2 Jersey Giant pullets (I think). They were bought together and are almost 6 months old. I'm stumped because of their physical differences. The one thats clearly a pullet (on the right) has the red comb and wattles. The other (on the left) has a tiny comb and wattles. The feathers (where saddle feathers would be) look different, kinda roughed up. I'm thinking I actually may have two different breeds here?

Attachments

• inCollage_20201218_210600825.jpg
    inCollage_20201218_210600825.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 34
Hi ya'll, I'm a little stumped here. I have 2 Jersey Giant pullets (I think). They were bought together and are almost 6 months old. I'm stumped because of their physical differences. The one thats clearly a pullet (on the right) has the red comb and wattles. The other (on the left) has a tiny comb and wattles. The feathers (where saddle feathers would be) look different, kinda roughed up. I'm thinking I actually may have two different breeds here?
I think the one on the right is a jersey giant. Still figuring out the one on the left.

Thank you! My thought too but I'm new to chickens and just haven't been able to figure out what the heck the other is. I appreciate your input.

Back
Top Bottom