2 Peas piped, 1 dead

i am glad to know that they are doing fine , May God bless them with health and brings happiness in your life
Any thing that is "life" is definitely a wonderful blessing! Thank you. I will receive that!

The second chick was a very large one and would probably not have made it had I not peeled back the shell. It was jammed in there pretty tight. It has several bald spots where it was stuck to the shell. I read somewhere what caused large chicks but can't remember what it was. Going to search again.
Last egg a dud :( so done for the season.

I'm sooooo happy for you....mm I'm so so so so sorryyyy... after ur request for help in helping the hatchling I did post a long text on how to help him properly.... but it appeared that it didn't submit... sorry sorry sorry.... but that was good because he managed to hatch out by his own....... best of luck with the 3rd one.... pics are musts...

I'm sooooo happy for you....mm I'm so so so so sorryyyy... after ur request for help in helping the hatchling I did post a long text on how to help him properly.... but it appeared that it didn't submit... sorry sorry sorry.... but that was good because he managed to hatch out by his own....... best of luck with the 3rd one.... pics are musts...
Thank you for trying. I was so afraid that I took off too much but it worked out well.
1st pea died after piping, 4th apparently expired a while back as it is receding from the shell walls and doesn't appear to be alive anymore but here is a pic of my 3 week old Peachick named "Coffee" showing the two newbies how to eat. LOVE IT!

Soooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I can hatch some peas in the future.....

So glad winter is over! My 3 Peachicks turned out to be hens, including "Coffee" the singleton who is best buds with the other 2. None of my adults laying eggs yet but working on getting the guineas out of their hair (feathers) so they can relax and get down to spring business!

Back
Top Bottom