2 Pet Jumbo Pekin Drakes for Rehoming around Houston, Victoria, Wharton County area.

DrakeMom

Songster
Mar 20, 2019
El Campo, Texas
It is with much sadness that I'm rehoming my ducks. I've had them for 3+ years and love them so much. My mom bought them for me as kinda a birthday gift and ever since I got them I've wanted to get 6 female Jumbo Pekin companions. But its about $100 to sexed females shipped. And I've never had the funds to finish the dream home I've imagined for them before purchasing more. I'm planning on leaving to do volunteer work for about a year and don't want to leave them behind for my family to care for them and i have finally realized they are living a sad life by themselves in a little unenjoyable pen. I want them to go to a home with other ducks and water to swim in. Their names are Zephir and Kephir and they're very friendly and tolerate being held. They come when you called "duckie" and they loooove being hand fed peas. Free to a very good home.
20211207_172303.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-172113_Photos.jpg

20211207_171554.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-172003_Photos.jpg

It is with much sadness that I'm rehoming my ducks. I've had them for 3+ years and love them so much. My mom bought them for me as kinda a birthday gift and ever since I got them I've wanted to get 6 female Jumbo Pekin companions. But its about $100 to sexed females shipped. And I've never had the funds to finish the dream home I've imagined for them before purchasing more. I'm planning on leaving to do volunteer work for about a year and don't want to leave them behind for my family to care for them and i have finally realized they are living a sad life by themselves in a little unenjoyable pen. I want them to go to a home with other ducks and water to swim in. Their names are Zephir and Kephir and they're very friendly and tolerate being held. They come when you called "duckie" and they loooove being hand fed peas. Free to a very good home.
View attachment 2921561

View attachment 2921563
View attachment 2921566
View attachment 2921568
So beautiful and cute too boot! 😍🥰

I see y'alls point and I was very cautious and worried about that. @DrVeghead is the one taking them and based of the threads he/she has posted(one featuring a women who rescues ducks) and the things he/she has told me about their farm(they have ducks and geese free range, have a little pool for them, and their kids hold the ducks(@DrVeghead i stand to be corrected on any of this and if you want to testify for yourself, go ahead😂), I would be very surprised of they butchered Zephir and Kephir. I put them for free on here because I trust the people on here. But if I suspected they would go to a home to get butchered, I wouldn't allow them to go. I'm not against duck butchering and so on but I personally could not eat a duck and couldn't stand the thought of my pet ducks getting butchered ever.

Back
Top Bottom