2 Pullets: Welsummer and ???

Oh I hope you post pics as they grow, I'd be really interested to see them! I should probably not complain about heat, I'm in Oregon! It's super hot for Oregon right now and poor air quality due to OR and CA fires but I know it's not as bad as other states right now!
it gets super hot over hear 105 degrees most days and i can't post pix i don't know how :idunno

Thanks! I've learned my lesson about posting clear and close up pics!! :D
Most breeds can be identified by color, leg color, comb type, body type, and ear lobe color if they are old enough for them to be developed. So all those need to be seen to tell. Your bird is also a bit confusing because it leg color isn't correct for a Wyandotte. As stated they should be yellow.

Should be interesting to see how it looks as if matures. It's a pretty bird. The more I look at it the more I think it may be a Wyandotte Orpington cross if that's a possibility.

Most breeds can be identified by color, leg color, comb type, body type, and ear lobe color if they are old enough for them to be developed. So all those need to be seen to tell. Your bird is also a bit confusing because it leg color isn't correct for a Wyandotte. As stated they should be yellow.

Should be interesting to see how it looks as if matures. It's a pretty bird. The more I look at it the more I think it may be a Wyandotte Orpington cross if that's a possibility.
I will definitely post pictures when she's fully matured. Thank you!!!

It's me again! They're 1 month older... Do you still think Welsummer? And how about the blue ? Appreciate any guesses! Cant wait for them to lay eggs in about another month, that will really be telling... Thanks!
IMG_2149.JPG
IMG_2145.JPG
IMG_2155.JPG

The one does look like a welsummer. When she starts laying you will know for sure as welsummer lay dark brown eggs. The blue still looks to be a mix to me, so it's always possible that the other is a mix too.

Back
Top Bottom