2 rooster babies

DollBoll

Songster
Jul 8, 2019
I am going to be looking after my uncles chicks again this weekend!! I’ve missed their little faces :(
2 of them are roosters ( started crowing) I was just wondering at what age would you need to separate them?

What breed(s)?

I've seen some get along ok in that scenario, believe it or not. One FFA kid has 3 Serama (2 males and a female) at our school farm who get along fine. The female isn't overmated because one roo is the "alpha." I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Its been that way for months now.

But THAT is certainly NOT the norm!

What breed(s)?

I've seen some get along ok in that scenario, believe it or not. One FFA kid has 3 Serama (2 males and a female) at our school farm who get along fine. The female isn't overmated because one roo is the "alpha." I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Its been that way for months now.

But THAT is certainly NOT the norm!
Well they’re pekin bantams and one male is a frizzle and I’m not sure about the other he’s black and white in no specific pattern he’s a cute little fella to say the least and I’ll see what their behaviour is like once I get them on Friday afternoon :)

Did your el-cheapo uncle reimburse you the money you spent on his chicks last time you took care of them?!
I got a very large toblerone and lots of m&m’s I couldn’t have asked for a better payment plus I didn’t want to give them back I almost cried so I’m very excited to have them again they’re my babies!

Back
Top Bottom