2 week old chick labored breathing, gasping, lethargy

@Debbie292d @WoDia
Had a cuddle session for a couple minutes before wake up time. But now she's attempting to break out of baby jail- I gotta place a net or something over it. I would use a blanket but I want her to get some sunlight
Figured it out Lol. I also set up a pen that is much larger than her bin. Just one hour to go until the feed store opens and I can get chick grit and her sibling!

Got her a sister! Her name is Ty Lee! (Another Avatar reference) She is a blue-laced Wyandotte

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_102314606.jpg
    IMG_20240414_102314606.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 1
Wow! Azula definitely appears to be on the upside of this illness! Welcome Ty Lee! ❤️Looks like you’ve got some very happy chicks! I’m happy to know that all is going well @RandomAnarchy!
Thank you! I'm so excited to introduce a bit of greens in a couple days! I just want to make sure they get grit first. I introduce them to greens from a young age so when they are older they are used to it. I like feeding adult chickens a good portion of veggies in their diet. Mostly leafy greens

Thank you! I'm so excited to introduce a bit of greens in a couple days! I just want to make sure they get grit first. I introduce them to greens from a young age so when they are older they are used to it. I like feeding adult chickens a good portion of veggies in their diet. Mostly leafy greens
They go wild for greens! Now, you have 2 chicks to cuddle!

Back
Top Bottom