2 week old chicks (Fluffy feathers)

GlitterKitty

Songster
10 Years
Nov 21, 2009
Finally we charged our camera! I can't live without a camera and when my digital one died (we had no batteries oh my!) and my moms needed to be recharged...I thought I'd go crazy. But I stuck it out. So I bring you two week old chicks and other pets around here
tongue2.gif
(Oh and the fluffy feathers is about how they still have their fluff but they are growin up with the feathers
smile.png
)

First up is Cora, the couragous little goon ball
smile.png
(barred rock)
44812_geckos2wks_021.jpg

Here you can see she thought she'd be funny by flying a top my head
smile.png

44812_geckos2wks_030.jpg

Secondly, we have Marigold a big puffy cheeked Easter Egger
44812_geckos2wks_032.jpg

Thirdly, Sunshine the speckled sussex, her eyes remind me of human eyes!
44812_geckos2wks_041.jpg

Fourthly, Lavender my sweet little Welsummer who looks ferocious in this picture
44812_geckos2wks_044.jpg

Fifthly, Farrah Bluebell the blue cochin (I am unsure of her gender)
44812_geckos2wks_045.jpg

Up in line next is Mable, a red cochin (unsure of gender) She is such a little puff ball!
44812_geckos2wks_055.jpg

44812_geckos2wks_051.jpg

And last but not least, Christabel the Sumatra, she is like my little baby and I love this little on to pieces!
44812_christabel_002.jpg

Originally I took the camera downstairs to take pictures of Gabriella my african fat tailed gecko:
44812_geckos2wks_001.jpg

But the chicks sidetracted me...

And then the cats were like Yo! Its my turn (so they tried squeezing their head through the door)
44812_geckos2wks_058.jpg

And I forgot about this one but I love it! It's all the bigger sized chicks...and Lavender was preparing to leap down into the brooder so she missed on looking at the camera (which she probaly didn't mind anyways!
tongue.png
)
44812_geckos2wks_023.jpg

Thanks for looking~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 week old chicks that look a lot like yours, I have 12 girls and 1 roo, had one in the beginning die, but all the rest are very healthy and silly. This is a really fun thing, I have not had chickens before we also picked up 4 laying hens, we love them and they lay great, one green egger, one light brown egger and 2 brown layers, Mixed breeds. I think I am now addicted to chickens! I am now thinking of a guinea or 2. Happy chicken days ahead for you! OH LOVE YOUR PICTURES !

Back
Top Bottom