2 week old runner mix and KC(?) with impacted crops?!

What feed are you using again? They all have clear eyes and don't look sick I need to show you what my Runners look like at that age. You'd have thought I was staving them they are so thin, they don't have to have bulging crops to be healthy. Do you see them eating often? they are just 2 weeks old here but look at their crops they look empty
LL
Ok that's making me feel much better

This is everything they're getting (including supplements) they do get the occasional bunch of crushed, dried mealworms or thawed frozen pea

This is everything they're getting (including supplements) they do get the occasional bunch of crushed, dried mealworms or thawed frozen pea
Well they sure aren't hurting for good food. I think maybe your just having new ducky mom syndrome[ lol] which happens to us all everytime we have new ones.
hugs.gif

Keep up with pics. Watery poo can mean many things they drink alot of water so just that can cause watery poo and if feeding meal worms that can make it brownish or any of the other things we feed, all have different ways in which the process these things so they can all have different looking poo or not. Just depends on the duckling. Sometimes I'll see some poo and think oh my gosh they must be eating nothing but dirt. Or it will be green and watery. I have seen so many kinds of poop now I just shrug as long as everyone looks and acts healthy. Now if I saw blood I'd freak out or really messy bottoms. We all have our limits. lol

Back
Top Bottom