2 weeks in a row...whats wrong with me!!!!

Ema

Songster
9 Years
Jun 4, 2010
N. Ontario CANADA
everyday I do pretty much the same thing,some days I have to go out some days I don't. I come on this forum daily, and Facebook too.

Last week on Wednesday I argued with a friend that it was Tuesday not Wednesday only to find out it WAS Wednesday. the same thing happened today...am I losing my very mind???

I was kinda of stewing a bit cause the food bank hadn't called me to tell me they were open and waiting on my arrival ( Thursday I bring fresh eggs to give away) and I couldn't figure it out as to why they would not call.

I can see one a one time thing, but the same exact day on 2 different weeks, and its not just that, I have been misplacing items for about a week now, my slippers my housecoat, keys, I put eggs in the cupboard the other day and the jar of sugar in the fridge, I was cleaning my kitchen and the faucet was on and I never even realized it. there are a lot of other things too....I have nothing distracting me nor am I stressed about anything, I just find this odd, also I am only 32.

I thinks its a little early for menopause for me but never know. I had cervical cancer and many surgeries, lost one tube and an ovary and still had 2 more babies naturally. now the one remaining tube is tied. I might see my doc cause I have been getting a lot of headaches too booo!!!!

Check your diet Ema! Some foods can make you foggy especially if you are reactive (different than allergic) or are newly becoming reactive.....

Are there any new things in the house that could be offgassing??

Check the exhaust on your car too.

Check your HVAC for mold.

After that if it persists see a doctor.

the only thing that is different is that I haven't been having my morning/ afternoon tea. I also got a minor cold and haven't been sleeping too good at night for the last week or so. so it could be that I am tired. Also yesterday and today I felt drained, so much so I crashed on the couch with my son during nap time. something I never ever do, cause that is my tea time!!

Well geez! Throw caffeine withdrawal on top of sleep deprivation and a cold and viola! Foggy brain. The caffeine issue should only last a few days, get some rest and see what happens. Now it is late Go to bed!
lol.png

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Well geez! Throw caffeine withdrawal on top of sleep deprivation and a cold and viola! Foggy brain. The caffeine issue should only last a few days, get some rest and see what happens. Now it is late Go to bed!
lol.png

gig.gif

see usually I would have figured this one out all by myself....and now reading back..I am OMG am I serious??? the only reason I haven't had caffeine is because I have been busy around here to be able to sit down and when I do sit down I just want to close my eyes. LMAO!!!! I can't believe I just had a moment
ep.gif

Edited to say I am goign to bed as soon as survivor is over with :)

Last edited:
gig.gif
Thank God I am not the only one that can and will forget their coffee and or tea. I have gone so long at times that I know that I am no longer addicted to caffeine anymore. I usually just explain it by saying that I am to lazy to make my own coffee. That is so pathetic I like the taste of black coffee, and or tea.

Back
Top Bottom