2 weeks old outside pics

Awwww, so sweet! I would use that first picture as a greeting card. Do you sell your work? You easily could. Congrats on your upcoming babies!!
smile.png

I don't sell right now. A friend of mine said I should make a chicken calendar too. I was thinking about making a few for my chicken loving friends, but I hadn't really thought about selling.

Joe - you should still post the photos. I'd love to see them. Just take a lot of photos and you'll get some that are great. What you can do is get some foam board from a local craft store, make one piece a floor and the put a back and 2 sides up. That way the chicks can't really run away and you get a white background (like I did with my other pages of photos...see the link on page 1 of this post). I use flash which makes them jump, squawk, and poop, but then they get used to it and give you all kinds of expressions waiting to see what is going to happen next.

wow what awsome pics.. I am inspired now to take some more of my own like you said take a whole bunch one is going to turn out good

Back
Top Bottom