Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

Auction Info:

2 Hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock. These are white Sebastopol goose hatching eggs.

PLEASE NOTE, I WILL NOT BE OFFERING THESE FOR SALE MUCH THIS YEAR AS I'M WORKING ON MY OWN STOCK.

DSCN4813.jpg

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh! I do my best to maintain a clean nesting environment and I do brush off the eggs with a stiff brush but they are waterfowl and as such--they are not the cleanest of birds. Don't wash the eggs you get. I don't send anything too dirty to incubate or that I wouldn't attempt to set myself.

Breed Info:

These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. No hatchery junk here. I have a nice trio of white Sebastopols. My two females are from Holderread's Waterfowl Farm and my gander, from another breeder in our state. All of my geese are pure white and curly-breasted.

DSCN4758.jpg

Hatching Info:

Goose eggs are more difficult to hatch than chicken eggs. It took me two years of trying before I got it right. They require a longer incubation, higher humidity and time to "rest" each day. Please read up on how to hatch goose eggs before bidding to avoid disappointment.

Additional Shipping Info:

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. Of course, once eggs leave my hands they are at the mercy of the postal service.

I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Fine Print:

I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.
Patience

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:
I prefer PayPal but also accept money orders and cashier's checks.

Payment must be received within 2 days of auction end or item will be re-listed & negative feedback WILL be left!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

DSCN3078.jpg

Back
Top Bottom