20 americauna eggs We have 7 babies, but one is not good.

equine chick

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 9, 2007
Volant Pa Lawrence County
I have not had a whole lot a luck with this which I think is due to the lg but they are in a forced air hovabator to hatch. I'm still waiting on my 1588, I ordered over 4 weeks ago. First I ordered on ebay with double supply as a buy now and they never shipped my product said it would take 3-4 weeks. So after some rude communication on their part I cancelled and I ordered from cutler and they put me on back order too. They are due a shipment this week maybe I will have it by the time my next ones are suppose to hatch.
Anyways they are at about 100 degrees, my humidity is a little high at 68% but I just took out the water rag I had and opened a vent. I will now sit on my hands and not open. I swear that is the hardest part.

Last edited:
The IBW process, as illustrated by BYC smilies....

fl.gif

pop.gif

barnie.gif

he.gif

jumpy.gif

ep.gif

yippiechickie.gif

love.gif

wee.gif

ya.gif

Good luck with the hatch!

Hi Equine Chick, I talked with Cutler on Friday and placed an order. They were out of stock on the 1588, but said their truck was loaded and leaving Georgia that afternoon. She said, they will ship my order on Monday if all goes well.

The waiting is the hardest part, this drives me crazy. I'm on day 19 and sitting on my hands. It stinks I work all week til friday, hopefully by then I'll have some lil chickies to love on. I got word from cutler the bator will be here tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom