20 Assorted Rare colored Belgian D'anver chicks

Boggy Bottom Bantams

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 9, 2008
Hahira, GA
This will be an assorted set of 20 ( the min to ship safe) very very rare Belgina D'anver chicks.
The colors will be from any of our rare colored d'anvers. These are the most common in the groups right now, but there are others, buff columbian, ginger red, dun, dun mottled, dun cuckoo, blue cuckoo, lavender cuckoo, brown red, blue red, lavender columbians, silver quail, etc.

All chicks are NPIP certified and from excellent stock, if you know me, you know d'anvers are my thing, well one of them...

I can also do more than 20 if you want more, They would be pro rated at $6 per chick. Being the time of year it is, I cant promise any one color, they get kinda wishy washy this time of year, I never know who will be laying one week to the next. This the assorted sets, and the lower than normal prices for these, usually they are $10 each for these colors.
This will be an excellent way for you to get some very very nice d'anvers.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

If you'd like to reserve a set, post here or PM me and we'll get you worked into the line up. By assortments I can get them very quick.
Usually hatch 100-200 chicks a week anyway for myself.

Sorry I can not ship chicks to Virginia or Hawaii.

All shipping is by Express Mail only!!! I will not ship these rare birds Priority, they will all be dead with the 4 days it seems to take Priority any more. Shipping, the box, box liner, heat pack, and the $100 of insurance that comes with it is usually $40 unless you are out west, then $45.

Thanks

There are about 300 pics of them on my website as well.
www.boggybottombantams.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom