2009/2010 Seed Train. Swap Flowers, Veggies, Herbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone asks for 2, I just give a smaller packet of each. Not sure how others feel about it though. I have some handy little zip lock bags so it is no problem for me.

I will take the Sweet Banana Peppers and offer...
Organic Cress
Organic Daikon Radish
Japanese Spirea (blue flowers. Bees LOVE this shrub)
Red kuri squash
Icicle Radish
Rocky Ford Cantaloupe
Black Seeded Simpson leaf lettuce
India Mustard
Rouquette Arugula
Cantaloupe (Forgot to write down the variety! Opps!)
Morning Glory
French Cantaloupe
Bloomsdale Spinach

Quote:
I'll take the spinach and spirea... (I'll send you plenty of whatever you're getting from me)
big_smile.png
..and you get to save on postage!

and offer:

herb medly; basil, oregano,dill,sage
carving pumpkin
orange cosmos
mixed zinnia (I started with pink,orange,red,and yellow and they've cross-pollinted to a beautiful blend of all colors including bi-color ones)
mustard leaf

i'd like to try the bean vine

i'll offer
mammoth dill

or

the unknown variety large pumpkin with warts.. lol..

i personally loved that pumkin, it had nice seeds in it, they were fat, not skinny and thin, very thick walls, it was tricky to carve... it was about 17 lbs, 12" tall, 35 inches around
it came from a pumpkin patch not the grocery store....

everything else i have is labeled for growing season 2007.. lol.. it still grows for me, but i have a hard time trading that since it's older...

Sorry to disrupt the thread, but, anyone who picked seeds from me and hasn't recieved them yet, please send me a PM. I've had a lot of orders (seeds and other stuff) and some crazy stuff happening, plus I haven't been home in a few days now, and I've gotten all mixed up on who had seeds sent and who hasn't. Please, please PM me if you haven't recieved any seeds yet!!! Thanks guys! Sorry for the delay.
hmm.png

doh... i didn't think about that... i'll getthe pic of his camera tomorrow afternoon when he's over here again...

i love the squash family too... ssoo much fun... my mother in law thinks i'm stupid when i tell her her cucs taste like zuchini or her zuch taste like pumpokin.. she's like no it doesn't it's a zuchini.. she has no idea that cross polination can happen and yes it can be a hybrid fruit... ssooo funny...

i had some plants going nice early this summer untill the peacocks found them.. lol....
hoping to be better aware of them this next spring and thwart their snacking plans..

I would like some warty pumpkins.

I have

Cabbage- Super Red, Ferry's Round Dutch, and Copenhagen Market

Swiss Chard- Bright Lights - GINGERNUTRANGER
Beets- Early Wonder

Squash- Fordhook Zucchini, Jackpot

Pumpkin- Small Summer Ball

Pepper- Anaheim, Sweet Banana - WIFEZILLA

Eggplant- Orient Express, Lavendar Touch

Lettuce- Tom Thumb

Tomatillo- Toma Verde - MSBEAR

Tomato- Pink Beauty, Super Beefsteak, Mariana, San Marzano, Polbig

Flowers- Snowdrift Marigold, Bright lights Cosmos, Bachelor Buttons double tall mix.

I should probably mention that I reducing my stock of seeds. The offered seeds are the leftovers in the packets. There are defenitly more than 6 seeds to each packet. I just get seed crazy when the catalogs come and I order TOO much.

I'll take both of the eggplants and offer:

nest egg gourds
red sun sunflower
detroit red beets
french dwarf double marigold
cabrese brocolli
early gold acre cabbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom