2009 Hatching Eggs List

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Gatekeeper, Sep 23, 2008.

1. BigByrd24

BigByrd24 Songster

Nov 27, 2008
    S.E. Kansas
    Hi, I maybe interested in some Lady Amherst. Do you have any Pic of your L A and price?
    Thanks

2. SilverSage

SilverSage In the Brooder

Nov 14, 2008
    I would be interested in a dozen of the dk brahma bantams. However, I am in Wyoming and weather probably won't permit shipping until April or May. Is that too far away to mess with?

Kathryne

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  3. cherndon712

cherndon712 Songster

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Hi SilverSage! I'm in WY as well! I usually don't have much problems shipping from LA. I've had them come from Dipsy and be okay. I've also had some from OK come in bad shape. Just depends! That said, I'd like to order a dozen each of these

Porcelain d'Uccles

Red Tennessee Quail
    Bobwhite

thanks!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  4. Griffox

Griffox Songster

Oct 26, 2008
    Harrodsburg, KY
    I'm interested in Salmon Faverolles when you have them.

5. jossanne

jossanne Songster

Jul 11, 2008
    Gila, New Mexico
    I'm interested in dark brahma bantams. When are you thinking they'll be available?

And what color bantam cochins do you have? Any blues?

Do you have pics of your brahmas and cochins?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  6. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Songster

Apr 24, 2008
    Louisiana
    No I am sorry no blue and I have plenty of pictures. When I return from New Orleans on Monday Ill be happy to post all you want.

Gate

7. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Songster

Apr 24, 2008
    Louisiana
    Big Byrd, sorry I've already taken all the orders on Lady Amhearst for this year. I've gotten 51 orders on those already. If anyone cancels Ill let you know.

Gate

8. SilverSage

SilverSage In the Brooder

Nov 14, 2008
    Hi cherndon712! What part of the state are you in? You don't have problems with shipped eggs being frozen this time of year? I can't even get hatching eggs out of my own chickens unless I'm there to catch the egg as it comes out![​IMG] Everything else has been freezing solid with the weather lately.

9. j.luetkemeyer

j.luetkemeyer Songster

Dec 11, 2008
    Mid-Missouri
    I am located in Missouri and would be interested in Buckeye eggs when available.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  10. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Songster

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    I would be interested in some quail eggs (a mix would be great) come may. I am also interested in a dozen of those gambel quail eggs! once again not until may!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: