*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
Boy, oh boy!!!!!
gig.gif

If I'm understanding correctly, we get the person below our name right? That means skand is doomed to get mine!
big_smile.png
All in fun folks!
smile.png

Quote:
The only way you can surprise me, is if you make something that looks like I wont like it.. SO saying, if ya make me one that looks like Scrambled's dogs ate and didnt like, your bummin, I'll still like it! hahaha

Quote:
The only way you can surprise me, is if you make something that looks like I wont like it.. SO saying, if ya make me one that looks like Scrambled's dogs ate and didnt like, your bummin, I'll still like it! hahaha

Lunachick---skand told us that ANYTHING GOES hehehehe

Quote:

LOL!!! That she did!!! And my puppy actually WOULD chew it up! Do not leave a cd or dvd around or she will chew it, your shoes, empty your pocketbook and eat all the peppermints, your underwear, your socks, her toys, the other dogs toys, the outside dogs bones and the outside cat's food..chewbacca!!! so a regurgitated block is not a stretch from this household, lol!!!

Quote:

LOL!!! That she did!!! And my puppy actually WOULD chew it up! Do not leave a cd or dvd around or she will chew it, your shoes, empty your pocketbook and eat all the peppermints, your underwear, your socks, her toys, the other dogs toys, the outside dogs bones and the outside cat's food..chewbacca!!! so a regurgitated block is not a stretch from this household, lol!!!

hahaha and I would still like it.. might need to wash it first before I could fully appreciate it...
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom