**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Me again please!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I had received a PM from -- NapsWithChickens -- and she also wants to get in on the swap so I told her to come on over here and get in on the chatting.

Hope you all have a wonderful day
smile.png

Morning all off to cook for a wedding but before I left I thought I would ask Acres to add me again please, anything goes. Thanks again.

Don't work too hard today, looks like rain but I will be in a kitchen with 2 of my sisters cooking for a neices wedding. Cooking for 1000 people, a cater would be too expensive so my sister asked me and another sister to help her cook. I was suppose to serve with a sister as well but I guess she hired a girl to put the food out, we will have to make sure it is hot and ready for the table and will have to help her make sure that everything is on the table and they don't run out. Should be fun.

I also have a neice who is coming up for the wedding and she has 5 kids, they are staying with me. I sure hope I can find the time in the next few days to get back here to sign up for at least once more if not twice more.

Well lets see, 10 turkey's, 2 300# pigs, 50#'s of homemade meatballs, mashed potatos (real ones), gravy, potato salad, tuna salad, spegetti salad, puddings, breads, veggies. At least that is what I remember we are making LOL.

Got to go tomorrow as well. Then after the wedding before the meal we have 4 hours to heat and get it ready to serve. Shouldn't be too bad as me and my sister cook like this all the time for the lions club.

I want to sign up again but forgot to see where I was on the list LOL don't want to make one for myself LOL. If ya got room for my third one Acres would ya sign me up, anything goes. If I have to wait to sign up again that is ok, I will check in later.

Hope all winds up being and going good for ya Zoo with all that cooking.

ya.gif
I just learned paper piecing tonight. I met up with a lady at the library and she showed me how. Wow!! I never knew it would be so easy. I will probably use this for most of my blocks from now on.

Zoo, you make my stomach growl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
Acre, I have not tried that, take some pics of your progress along the way so I can see how you do it...since I don't happen to have a nice old lady at the library helping me out!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I will be mailing out my last block tomorrow... Please may I sign up for two more on the May swap.
fl.gif

And a MASSIVE thank you to those that helped me figure out how to make Flying Geese!!!
bow.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom