**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Me for a third time!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Hi ginbart and Everyone in the Swap~ I've been away from quilting for a while and miss it... thought this might be a nice way to get my toes wet again.

I love white-on-whites (somewhere in the block) and the chicken/rooster theme is great.

Thanks!

Ah, newbie question... I think that I'm to make a block for you, Zookeeper. Is that right?

"Anything goes"... but do you have a favorite color, theme or chicken... fabric, style or plan where this might end up? I'd like to make you a block that you might end up liking enough to use... ~grin~

Quote:
Go to page one of this thread and you will see all the rules. You will be making a block for the person who is listed below you. If you PM "Acre of Blessings", she will give you the address.

Welcome to this swap and
welcome-byc.gif

Cindy

Last edited:
frow.gif
A big welcome to those of you who are new. There is always room for one more. ......or two.....or three!
smile.png

Acre, would you put me down for a 3rd block? And would you add that I like earth tones? But, of course, I love any that I get. You know there is always something you can do with a 12" quilt block. Thanks a bunch. Also, thanks again for being a great host to a fun thread.
thumbsup.gif

Thank you leepsy.....You all are very welcome.

For all the new-comers, if you have not done so already, please PM me you physical address so that I will have it to pass along to those that will be sending a block to you.

Thank you all for all the kind words
hugs.gif
and Welocme to all the new-comers.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom