**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Lol... I wasn't trying to be a stalker!!!

Oh, DH and I have separate accounts and we get an "allowance" out of our paychecks that we use for fuel for the vehicles and any extras. It's not buying fabric that is the problem... he's worried about my time! with him working midnights we get limited time together.
smile.png

Quote:
Well then wait awhile to little ones because then you won't have time for anything !

I got alot of planting done today !
woot.gif
Carrots,2 kinds of bush beans and pole beans,spinach,2 kinds of lettuce. Broccoli , caulifour,brusselsprouts, I had started in the house.Corn salad and bok choy for the hens
love.gif

So I am hoping to sew tomorrow
thumbsup.gif
and then plant again the next few days.

Chevy you will just have to sew at night while he's gone!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Hey ya'll, I finally convinced my friend from work to join the site and our swap......her name is Crumples and she is new to quilting but not sewing, she used to make tons of yard flags with all the little cutsie details on them.....so now that she knows I talked about her on the forum she will have to commit to at least one block for may!!! Anyway, I know you all will give her a warm welcome, I have already told her how awesome you all were!
wink.png
wink.png

You're right, Chicken Women! I'll remind him of that the next time he starts his "I want a baby" whining.
smile.png

Scrambled... I usually do! When I don't get caught reading on BYC half the night, that is!

Piecemaker, you like farm themes... any specific critters? I have some different cute fabrics I could use. I'm thinking I'll be doing the amish diamond pattern to practice for the fall color swap. I was planning to start tonight, but I'll wait and see if I hear anything from you.
smile.png

Eleven got your block on my way to work tonight. I don't know what the fuss was about you did a supre job on it I will post pictures tomorrow afternoon when I get up
piecemaker

Back
Top Bottom