clap.gif

wink.png
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png
Sorry I bad.

Quote:
Its 607 AM here in the west girl !

IM not usually an early riser on Saturday so this is early for me !

You are my kind of gal!!

I quiz the kids every Friday night when we go to bed -- "Tomorrow is Saturday morning, what's the rule?"

They answer "Don't wake the beast" and that would be ME
wink.png
LOL!

Love all the blocks I'm seeing! Can't wait to have my name under ya'lls!
tongue.png

Zookeeper, got your two blocks today!
yippiechickie.gif
LOOOOOVE Them!!

Can't wait to get started on the two June swaps.
wee.gif

Beth got your blocks yesterday. They are perfect.
love.gif
celebrate.gif
And I can say that cuz I had the same fabric picked out for one of my blocks that was almost the same as one that you sent me. I was having a hard time with the pattern I had picked so I used your pattern. Will post pics after the battiers charge up. My blocks will go out Monday. Sorry to my swap ladies for taking so long I just let the month get a way from me.

piecemaker
ya.gif

These are the blocks I got from Beth this month
Copyofblockswap003.jpg

Copyofblockswap004.jpg

these are the two I will send out when the post office opens. Hope yall like them.

this is for dragracer
Copyofblockswap005.jpg

this is for CedarRidge
Copyofblockswap006.jpg

see how close Beth's fabric is to what I had pick to use. I guess great minds think alike

piecemaker

Last edited:
Wow, thank you all! I am blushing. You guys are the best!!
hugs.gif

Ginbart and Calicokat, I am so glad you like them.
big_smile.png
I didnt get them in the mail today so I will send them Tuesday. Ginbart reminded me that Monday is a holiday.

I spent part of last night sorting all the blocks I have recieved so far from the monthly swaps and the Spring block swap. I split them into two piles, predominently blue and neutral/earth tones. I am trying to decide on a good color to use to join them together into a top. I was thinking of a medium solid color, but am open to suggestions.

I spent the better part of today emptying and cleaning my miniponds and started to refill them to get ready for the next load of fish and plants to go in them.

Have you ever seen a flock of hens play keep away with each other? I threw a mouse that I had caught in the house into the pen to see what would happen. One of the production reds grabbed it and began running away from the rest of the girls. They even trampled over Samson, my OEGB roo trying to get that mouse.

A little bit later I heard a ruckus in the pen and when I went to check on them, there was this mouse running for it's life from the girls. I mean, this mouse was flattened out running, bet he thought he was in the Kentucky Derby or something!
lau.gif
The girls missed it, but stood there at the fence of the pen cussing out that mouse.

Goodmorning all.....Hope you all grabbed a good nights sleep (mainly Scrambled) she has a lot to do to catch up.....again
lau.gif

Going to head to the kitchen.....I have to make 100+ yeast rolls for "Homecoming" dinner at church. Also going to make a Buffalo Chicken dip, DD made the brownies last night, whew!!!!

I'm tired already
gig.gif

I'll have the June swap up and going on Tuesday for all of you that are "Overachievers"
smile.png

Thank you all for your participation in the swaps.....you have all been a blessing.

Going to head to the kitchen.....I have to make 100+ yeast rolls for "Homecoming" dinner at church. Also going to make a Buffalo Chicken dip, DD made the brownies last night, whew!!!!

OMG!!!! Wish I lived nearer!!!! Sounds like great fellowship, have an awesome day kiddo
smile.png
And sign me up twiceon the June list tuesday
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom