**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Quote:
I have to say that you are so sweet. I love it when people love the things I make (of course, who doesnt).
big_smile.png

Babymakes5 - I recieved yours and it is really fantastic!

I havent heard anything from gumpsgirl but I figure, it will come... or not.
smile.png

Chicken women, did you get my block yet? I'm getting worried.....

I haven't gotten my block from Babymakes5 yet. Maybe today! I know we both mailed ours out around the 26th.

Cluckin' Along
frow.gif
...... OMG
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif

This is the looks I received from the kids when we opened your package. They loved it and I have to admit.....I did to. They were so happy. THey all said THANKS!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the block.....it is lovely, and the colors are, well, beautiful.

Thanks again for the package
smile.png

Quote:
Babymakes5 ! I got your block today! Thank you so much! It's beautiful! I love it when you don't know what to expect, and when you open the package - yeah! Very pretty!
love.gif

Cluckin'Along :

Quote:
Uh-oh! I sent yours out the same day I sent Acres! GRRR!
barnie.gif
If you still have nothing by Monday, Let me know and I'll send another out to you!!

She might get hers Monday, beings I am closer to you and she is way out there.
tongue.png
smile.png

Got mine yesterday and it is awesome. Thanks again!!!!!​

Quote:
Uh-oh! I sent yours out the same day I sent Acres! GRRR!
barnie.gif
If you still have nothing by Monday, Let me know and I'll send another out to you!!

She might get hers Monday, beings I am closer to you and she is way out there.
tongue.png
smile.png

Got mine yesterday and it is awesome. Thanks again!!!!!

I also have a rural post office so it takes at least a day longer to get here. If the mailman is sick, we don't get mail that day. If he goes on vacation, we get mail everyother day. So much for the "neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, nor wind, nor dead of night" stuff.

Back
Top Bottom