2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

T.E.R. :

I am bringing Some SLW standards(about 10 of them) and couple of silkies all are youngins. This will be my first big show, can't wait.

Congrats on your first show!!!!
smile.png
This is a big one!! I enjoyed every minute of it last year...did the entry form download for you alright?​

I'm bringing the brother to sugar sands blue giant roo...and possibly a female. still trying to find a standards books. the females combs are both different so trying to figure out which one i need to bring..... may be bringing the young pair of splash oegb i got from you Vickie, but waiting to find out their exact age first. (hint hint). everything else i have is mutts.

I have never done a display...there are lots of booths set up outside offering different things though. I guess you could probably do a display also..I will have my tent set up offering birds and eggs, etc..
tongue.png

I was referring to entry display, like trios or displays.
big_smile.png
I can see how it was taken as a display like you meant. I think the show entry display is what its called, or am I thinking of something else??? Although looking at the entry form, I don't see displays offered. Maybe I was looking at the State Fair? I dunno, I just confuse the heck out of myself sometimes, ha ha.

I am interested in renting some space for a display too. Who do I need to contact? I have made some inquiries but have received no replies as of yet.

Cmom, I would just say pick a plot and set up. LOTS of people are selling outside on the lawn beside the main show building, and over at the LF building. You don't really need to contact anyone to set up, just get there early enough to get a prime spot is the key.

Quote:
Thanks Julie,
I thought I had to contact someone about space. Rob (Nifty-Chicken) from "BYC" is sending me a banner to use at my swap so I thought about using it at the FLORIDA SUNSHINE CLASSIC too. He is sending some other things so I can set up a table for "BYC" along with my cages.

Alieda

Back
Top Bottom