2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

Quote:
cmom is right. Say if you had a phoenix which has an extremely long tail, you would want a double coop...

Setting up outside is first a come/first serve. Inside is different. Eric from PamperedPullet won't be setting up because there is someone who has rights or something to sell there already...too bad for them. I have emailed the club to see how everything works. They haven't responded as of yet. That's ok, Eric & Le can put some cards and books at my booth if they want!! LOL

Quote:
cmom is right. Say if you had a phoenix which has an extremely long tail, you would want a double coop...

Setting up outside is first a come/first serve. Inside is different. Eric from PamperedPullet won't be setting up because there is someone who has rights or something to sell there already...too bad for them. I have emailed the club to see how everything works. They haven't responded as of yet. That's ok, Eric & Le can put some cards and books at my booth if they want!! LOL

Also Eric and Le can put some catalogs, cards or whatever at the BYC exhibit. They are BYC members, but I might be camping out with Vickie.

What is advantage of setting up display in exhibition? Just curious and how many and what age do they have to be. Yes sunshine the download worked for me.

Thanks,
Tony

Quote:

Also Eric and Le can put some catalogs, cards or whatever at the BYC exhibit. They are BYC members, but I might be camping out with Vickie.

LOL We can all get together in the same area and put the BYC table between us!!!!

Look for us outside the show!!! We will have a BYC table set up so we can see our familiar peeps and look forward to meeting some new ones!!!!

I will be there all day Saturday...DH will be there too!!
cool.png

This is the biggest show in Florida!!....Saturday is the day to come as birds will be judged and there will be plenty of birds offered for sale as well. Also poultry related items will be available from several vendors, myself included! Come and join the fun!!!!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom