2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

Sugar Sand
I'm so sorry that this has happed to you.
How violated you must feel.
I'm so angry, I'm with your DH and DSIL
Have you called the Humain Society in Madison.
Maybe they can direct you to some help.

Micki,
I am sooo sorry this has happened to you..
hit.gif
Why do people have to be such asses? If it is a neighbor kid, just think when he gets a little older, what he could be capable of.....the law should have alerted the parents..My DH would alert them in a different way I am afraid!

Not to minimize your situation in any way but to get to your question, I will have splash and blue "chicks" available and also some juvenile splashes. All are from my beautiful show parents and real cuties!!

Vickie

Vickie I know what you mean we only have a few kids in the neighborhood so we are centain its him. Believe me Dh was mad enough to tell them all off This kid is trouble and has been since he moved in hes 15 now so he is a handful. Doesnt help his parnets are away alot and leave him with a 22 year old who is has a reputation for doing drugs and drinking and driving. What really made me mad was the cops attitude. He was so busy looking for a predator as an excuse he couldnt have cared less about the gas.

Just to let everyone know that the deadline for mail-in entries is Dec 21..Call-in entries by Dec 30 If anyone needs an entry form, PM me your email address and I'll get one to you!!
yippiechickie.gif

people are sick.... I ahd someone once steal my call ducks. I think it was the people that came over the day before asking to buy them and I kept telling them no. next day all four went missing. If I had any silkies I'll give them to you. I have a few partridge silkie eggs in the bator. hoping they hatch. If you wnat if they hatch I'll bring those fore you.

You live in Madison? My parents live by cherry lake, get a good dog or 2. We have 3 pitbulls, and if anyone ever got the idea they wanted to come on our land, my herd changes their mind pretty quick..

Back
Top Bottom