2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

I can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

going to be looking for some cochins

I decided not to show any chickens, but I'm so excited because my DH wants to come up with me to the show on Saturday, "to see all the chickens." He's never been to a poultry show, so is he in for a treat!
lol.png
I think he wants to meet all the BYCers I talk about all the time and to research this chickenmania that has taken over me.
tongue.png

Hey Vicki, tell Bill I called Brent Davenport and he's going to bring me a few more BBS OEGB to add to my pair when he comes to the show. Oh, no! I just read your post on the OEGB thread that Rocky died...I'm so sad for you.
hit.gif

I hope everyone's chickens do well at the show.

BTW, everyone should get the book Pocketful of Poultry. Hubby took his book to the last show and it was great for learning all kinds of info about each type of bird and it fit in his pocket!

Question, I was wanting to take some birds to sell and will need to stay at a hotel. The hotel is not going to be happy about having a rooster crowing inside...any suggestions?

Quote:
I'm glad your DH will be there too!! My DH will be at our booth with me. I'm sure he would rather be in Georgia hunting that weekend because it ends soon, but he is a real trooper when it comes to my silkies! He's the "behind the scenes" guy!! LOL
That's great you are getting more. Brent has beautiful birds. If you would PM me is ph #, I guess I'll have to look for another Blue Wheaton rooster since I no longer have Rocky...so sad about that... I'll see if he has any or I'll try to get in touch with Jay Harvey which is who I got Rocky from...

Be sure to look for the BYC table outside the show. That's where DH & I, cmom, and sugarsandfarm will be perched!! Anyone else, feel free to join us! There's plenty of room!!
yippiechickie.gif

SharedAcres: Aren't you cooping in Friday night?

Last edited:
Calling in my entries tonight, I had to scratch a few, they were missing feathers on back and figured it would kill them at show.
Look foward to meeting everyone.

Tony

Quote:
The Big White Rooster in Miami (on the news)!! The guy that owned him said he kept it covered up to keep it from crowing.
Untill he was ready to take it out on the street on his bike.
Try it at home to see if it works. good luck

Back
Top Bottom