2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

Quote:
That IS awesome!!!

Are ya'll going to do a drawing or any thing for the cook book and stuff?

No, they are for display only for BYC.

cool.png
NICE
Hey anyone have a sliver spnagled hamburg rooster you'll like to get rid of? I'll be there saturday. can't wait to meet some of you guys.

Quote:
There was a fella that had some last year. Maybe he will come again..He had some good lookin birds for sale.....

8 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
It's supposed to get really cold thru Monday...Let's hope it will warm up some for the show....I don't like to have my baby chicks out in the cold!!

Getting all my bathing supplies ready......my utility room will look like a beauty parlor for the next week!!!!
tongue.png
DH says after the show, he is building me a brooder house!!!!! He's such a sweetie!!! LOL

Quote:
There was a fella that had some last year. Maybe he will come again..He had some good lookin birds for sale.....

8 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
It's supposed to get really cold thru Monday...Let's hope it will warm up some for the show....I don't like to have my baby chicks out in the cold!!

Getting all my bathing supplies ready......my utility room will look like a beauty parlor for the next week!!!!
tongue.png
DH says after the show, he is building me a brooder house!!!!! He's such a sweetie!!! LOL

Dollar General had some of those hand warmers. U may want to get a few just in case. Then u won't have to worry about them getting cold or not have electricity for heat lamps...

Be careful with hand warmers older birds will eat at them and i had a bird get real sick from it, So now i wrap them in old sock works great.
Registered last night for show , I am bringing 23 birds lost my mind.

Thank gosh for call in entries, otherwise, the 21st came and went before I even realized it. I'm taking 13, Savannah is taking 12. I was going to start washing this weekend but with the weather being so cold, I'll be putting that off until the first of the week. I cut back on our numbers for this show a bit. Took only the ones in each class that I felt had the best chance. We'll be taking more to the State Fair instead in each variety instead of just each breed.

I sure hope it warms up for next weekend. It's hard enough on the birds without weather being a factor.

Sugar Mom, I was shocked to read what happened to your silkies. That made me ill reading that. What is WRONG with people today that they can treat not only another's possessions this way but a living creature this way. That kid (or whoever did this) needs some serious behavior adjustments, the kind that will stick with him for weeks afterwards, like a royal butt whipping in public.

Back
Top Bottom