2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

I have two roos I need to sell. I didn't think about showing them and selling them that way. Dangit. I wonder if I call in if they'll let me add them to the roster?!

Ok, I am going to be offering silkie chicks for sale at the show. I will have splash and blue available These are NOT pet quality. They have no DQ's and are from my show placing beauties. If you are interested in showing or want to add some cuties to your flock, these will be a great start or addition. Just wondering if any BYC members are interested for a kind of a pre-order. $15.00 each. They range in age from 10 days to 2 1/2 months old. They are real beauties, please PM me how many you may be interested in..

Will also have some seramas...approx 8 weeks old...3 cockerels, 2 pullets $10.00 each

Show boxes(4 hole) $40.00
Diatomaceous Earth 2 lbs $5.00 10lbs $19.95 PM me if you are interested and how much...

Sure hope it warms up some for the show........Is everybody ready!!!!!!!
tongue.png

Last edited:
I looked at the forcast for next Saturday. Cloudy in the morning/sunshine in the afternoon, in the 40's. Dress warm...
trenchcoat.gif
turkydance1.gif
7165.gif

Last edited:
I have a question. I have never been to a show and my husband will kill me if I come home with any more chickens, but with as many as I have he'll never notice 1 or 2 or 6! Ha! Anyway, will sellers accept checks, or should I bring alot of cash? Also, if I buy something, do I have to wait until the show is completely over, or can I take them home on Saturday? Like I said this is a first for me and I'm so excited! Thanks!

Quote:
If you buy any birds, if you buy at a booth outside like we will be, you can take them anytime. As for inside, after their birds are judged, some people will put FOR SALE signs on them. Any bird that is cooped in, cannot be cooped out until Sunday..

I would bring cash...I prefer that now..only because I have a check that I have been trying to cash since the beginning of October and it still isn't any good..
sickbyc.gif

Bring lots of cash.....DH won't even notice!!!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
If you buy any birds, if you buy at a booth outside like we will be, you can take them anytime. As for inside, after their birds are judged, some people will put FOR SALE signs on them. Any bird that is cooped in, cannot be cooped out until Sunday..

I would bring cash...I prefer that now..only because I have a check that I have been trying to cash since the beginning of October and it still isn't any good..
sickbyc.gif

yippiechickie.gif

That's what I'm doing! Vickie, when you meet my DH, just smile and then "give" me the silkies, ok?
gig.gif

Quote:

sickbyc.gif

yippiechickie.gif

That's what I'm doing! Vickie, when you meet my DH, just smile and then "give" me the silkies, ok?
gig.gif

I know what you mean.
gig.gif

I'm bringing my BF and he donsent like my chickens.
He tell me "whats the point in having them ,their not dogs"

Back
Top Bottom