2010 Turkey Poults Available

I just fixed the Heritage breed and Broad Breasted Turkeys to being minimum of 1 per type. We do need to do 15 all together with chickens, bantams and turkeys however.

The Eastern Wild Turkeys are from a different breeder and ship seperately. The minimum on those is 20 poults.

The Rio Grande, Mirriams, and Osceola turkeys ship only with those breeds. Our Rare wild turkey breeder does also do Royal Palms so they can be combined with those.

I will fix the voice mail momentarily. I am taking calls right now. I was thinking on not taking any calls until I had the catalog out. I am finding out that my customer's that call in are helping me to put things right for the catalog.

I am at the phone today if you try calling again. I was on with another customer when you called earlier.

Last edited:
We do not sex our turkey poults. Yes our turkey poults do have the same live guarantee that all our birds have.

Live Guarantee on all birds! We will, at our determination, replace or refund the purchase price of all birds that arrive dead in excess of possible extras. Please count the live birds, not the dead ones. To cover for any losses we try to include extra, but if we are short on chicks that week we do not include extras.

Quote:
I will be placing my order just as soon as I my Paypal account is finished.. I am getting 10 BBB and 25 White Broilers... Yay

Back
Top Bottom