2010 Turkey Poults Available

purelypoultry

Songster
Aug 2, 2008
Fremont, Wisconsin
We have listed our 2010 Turkey Poults available for order. We carry these breeds.

Broad Breasted Turkey Poults: Broad Breasted White Turkeys, Broad Breasted Bronze Turkeys
Heritage Turkey Poults: Black, Blue Slate, Bourbon Red, Narragansett, Royal Palm, Heritage Hatchery Choice
Wild Turkey Poults: Eastern Wild Turkeys, Rio Grande Wild Turkey Poults, Merriam's Wild Turkey Poults, Osceolla Wild Turkey Poults ,

Minimum Order: 15 but can include chickens and bantams to make up that 15 bird minimum.

Turkeys are available March-July Shipment usually within 2-4 weeks from our turkey poults hatchery. Rare breeds may be longer. We are one of very few places to buy Rio Grande Wild, Merriam’s Wild, and Osceola Wild turkeys.

Last edited:
Quote:
We can not guarantee because that would state that I have done DNA testing on them. We have not done DNA testing. Our breeder has not used anything other Osceolla turkey breeding stock. The breeding stock he recieved was from breeders that only used pure Osceolas. I cannot guarantee it but I do stand by my name on these birds.

Last edited:
I just went to the site to order 2 Royal Palms, 2 Naragansett, and 2 BBB's and then I tried to fill the order up to 15 with 9 Welsummers. The site keeps telling me that I need to order 15 of each of the turkey breeds as a minimum.

What am I doing wrong? I tried to call the number listed and it has a recording saying that you will start taking orders on the 1st of Feb. and all phone messages will be returned after that date. Now tell me again that I can order just 1 turkey and 14 chicks. It is not working that way on your web site.

Back
Top Bottom