2011 dates for Kankakee Illinois Bird Swap (updated for 2011)

If I had a ride to the swap I'd bring Silkies, Black Copper and Blue Marans, some standard mixed cockerels, and Bantam Cochins in Blue and Blue Mottled. I still haven't found a ride yet though. I have Cochin mixed chicks that need to go too. I'd really, really like another BTW pullet. I have one little girl and I love her to pieces. I just love her gentle personality. I have pullets and cockerels for the Marans, beautiful babies.

29191_aug_31_2010_marans_and_silkie_chicks_183.jpg

29191_aug_31_2010_marans_and_silkie_chicks_096.jpg

29191_aug_31_2010_marans_and_silkie_chicks_134.jpg

29191_aug_31_2010_marans_and_silkie_chicks_156.jpg

This is one of the mixed cockerels. He's BA/CM, handsome boy:
29191_aug_31_2010_marans_and_silkie_chicks_069.jpg

Anyone in my neck of the woods going that I could tag along with?
fl.gif

BTW, I'm within walking distance of the Illinois border, I'm not miles and miles into the state. I'm quite literally just a mile over the Illinois border.

Last edited:
Ill be their looking for call ducks, east indie ducks, and silkies! I'll be their september 4!

I will be at the swap tomorrow in Kankakee!!! I'll have some Blue Indian Runners from Holderreads for sale along with some rabbits. I will be looking for call ducks.. showable calls. Anyone gonna have some??

This is our first swap.. I have a feeling I'll be addicted
smile.png

Thanks

I'm considering bringing a couple of varieties of bobwhite. Has anyone seen quail there? and if so what sort of price is common?

Thanks,

Greg

Back
Top Bottom