2011 Sebastopol Goslings - Image added

Cottage Rose

Crowing
12 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Mid west Michigan
For sale 2011 Sebastopol Goslings:

Healthy, very well cared for, hand raised, on pasture daily.
All vent sexed by me/first year to attempt/no guarantees.

1 - 4 week old, rare, CURLY lavender gander gosling, $60.
Parents are an elite breeding pair directly purchased from Dave Holderread.
See photos of them on my website.

1 - 16 day old splash gander/saddleback gene carrier, pet quality $25.
Not sure yet if curly or smooth.

1 - 3 week old rare, CURLY lavender gander gosling.
Slightly handicapped, normal looking but has a slight limp so offering "as is".
FREE to approved pet home.
No guarantee if he will get worse or not but so far, so good.
Very sweet.

No shipping due to age and unpredictable weather.
I'm in midwest Michigan.

[email protected]

http://www.freewebs.com/cottage_rose_birdsnblossoms/

standard.jpg

Last edited:
hit.gif
you make it very hard to stay away from geese! I don't have any but have been toying with the thought for 2 years now. If I ever took the plunge, I have always said they are coming from you! That little handicappper one is killing me!
he.gif
SOOO glad I don't live near you!

I would LOVE to have your injured gosling!!! We started keeping poultry this year. We started with 1 Mille Fleur chicken and now have 11 assorted chickens, 2 mallard ducks, 2 peking ducks and 2 indian runner ducks. 1 of our mallards has angle wing and broke her other wing--she is doing OK, just can't fly. My grandson fell on one of the peking ducks and ripped the skin from her neck when she was only 3 days old. We nursed her along and she is doing great now--just can't quack very well. I discovered Seastopol geese while I was doing research on line and fell in love with them! I'd like to get a breeding trio, but don't feel I'm quite ready for breeding yet. All our poultry are pets--we couldn't possibly think of eating them, and they are very spoiled--fed by hand, lots of organic veggies, nice pond to swim in, lots of room to roam. Let me know if you will consider us for his new home. I am in centeral Indiana and can drive to you to pick him up. Thanks so much!!!!

Back
Top Bottom