2011 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

A HUGE "Thank You" to FireTigeris for keeping this all organized!

thumbsup.gif

Please make sure to review the list before posting your ideas. Also remember that this is the place to post helpful suggestions that the majority of the community would benefit from and not the place to debate suggestions.

Can we please add something so that when I click on a link, it doesn't take me to that link in the tab I am already in? Meaning, any links in a post automatically open in a new tab, not the one I am currently working in.

Quote:
I have my browser set to do that and this is the only site (that I frequent) where it opens in the current tab I am in. I know for my personal website, it was a setting that we had to set so that it would do that for anyone visiting our site and clicking on the external links there.

That's weird, never heard of that before. That said, this is an example of a change where if we made it, we'd get just as many "change it back" requests (if not more) than requests to change it in the first place.

We're really looking for suggestions that will hopefully please everyone of our members, and suggestions where if some members don't want to take part in them, then no loss because it otherwise doesn't affect them.

Quote:
-Business section for those interested in making money off your hobby. (or for those who already do)

-Separate the "Breeds Genetics & Showing" section into a section specific to showing, and another to Breeding and genetics.

Quote:
___
-Capability to quote from "topic review" (at the bottom of the posting page.)
-High lite text on post, hit quote, and have only the area you high lited quoted.

I have something I would enjoy:
Co-creating Posts. Ya know, having 2 People being able to Edit a single Post? Or 3 People? But, you would have to, like, select the people for them to be able to Edit it? Like, that would be helpful for Contests and Threads that need Constant Updating.

Back
Top Bottom