Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I am willing to volunteer at a BYC booth

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I think BYC should hold a Meet here as well

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I am willing to donate towards a BYC award at this meet

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
The 2012 National Meet of Chantecler Fanciers International will be held at Lucasville this October.

http://www.chanteclerfanciersinternational.org/

Chantecler_logo_sm.gif

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Established 2007
to Promote the
Chantecler Breed
Large Fowl and Bantam
[/FONT]

The show is gathering meets etc and should be announcing them all shortly. There is not much available yet. Here is what I can find so far:

Southern Ohio Poultry Association Fall Show October 6-7 Scioto Couty Fairgrounds, Lucasville, Ohio Write to Southern Ohio Poultry Association, 312 O'Connor Road, Lucasville, OH 45648 Annual show
Thanks!
smile.png

I have updated post #1 with more meets National Club Meets awarded to Lucasville. The following will have their National Meet at the show:

The American Buttercup Club National Meet

Siclian_Buttercup_logo.206105731_std.JPG

AMERICAN LANGSHAN CLUB
National Meet

american_langshan_club1.jpg

Rhode Island Red Club of America
National meet

logo.gif

Most large shows and all national shows have a huge sale area. Crossroads 2011 had over 1000 birds for sale along with lots of equipment. All birds in the sale area must meet health requirements, just like the show entrees. In other words, tested for pollorum-typhoid with either an NPIP certificate or a 90 certificate from their home state.

It is suggested to not bring junk. Few will be interested in buying it. Many top breeders will be there with their extras. It may not be top show quality, but, their breeder quality would be show champions at a lot of smaller shows.

So bring extra carriers and lots of $$$ to buy what you are looking for.

The various breed clubs will also have booths, raffles and sale areas at their booths.

Back
Top Bottom