2012 Wyandotte Breeders Thread !!!

Oh, sorry, I'm in WA State.
smile.png

They are 24 weeks old. Yes, I have pictures, but I need to figure out how to put pictures on here. I'm 55 and not very tech savvy.

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for some BLRW..I recently bought 10 hatching eggs but as of today only one hatched. I know kind of late to be hatching. Anyway I'd like to try and get her/him a couple of same breed friends to keep him company this winter. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi I was wondering how I could get added to the breeders list I have columbian wyandotte bantams I sell there eggs yr around. I live in the upstate of sc and I ship to the lower 48 states.
My name is teresa hamilton and along with adding my name I am looking for other wyandotte bantam eggs
Thx

Great thread....

I have been away from BYC for quite sometime, some of you may remember me as Danny39 on here or UncleBeesBirds on eBay and my own website. Well I am no longer 39, but I am still raising and loving a variety of quality Large Fowl and Bantam Wyandotte's.
Hatching eggs are usually available and listed on eBay or they can be purchased directly through my website.
I am also starting to take orders for day old, LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks on my website only.

Colors available for 2013 are:
LF Blue Laced Red
Bantam Blue Laced Red
Bantam Silver Laced
Bantam Partridge
Bantam Black

Colors I am looking to add this year are:
Bantam Chocolate
Bantam Blue
Bantam Silver Penciled
Bantam White

Hope you will take a few minutes to stop by my website!

http://unclebeesbirds.webs.com/

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year too!

All Wyandotte's ~ All the time!

P.S. I no longer raise Silver Laced Brahmas, just Wyandotte's.​

Last edited:
Okay folks.....I have been away awhile but I am back and I am going to start another thread for 2013 sometime this weekend if I have time. Thanks for all of the interest :) I think I might be interested in purchasing some exhibition quality BLR Wyandotte chicks from someone for my father. Lemme know when some become available.

God bless,
Tyler Minix.

Okay folks.....I have been away awhile but I am back and I am going to start another thread for 2013 sometime this weekend if I have time. Thanks for all of the interest :) I think I might be interested in purchasing some exhibition quality BLR Wyandotte chicks from someone for my father. Lemme know when some become available.

God bless,
Tyler Minix.
There is one already started for 2013.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/722437/2013-wyandotte-breeders-list-directory

Last edited:
Ive got LF BLR ,blues,blacks, and silver laced but wont be selling anything from them in the next couple years. I have bantams in black,blue,and barred and have eggs in the incunator now checking fertility. Ill be selling eggs from them once I hatch what I need for the year.

Back
Top Bottom