2012 Wyandotte Breeders Thread !!!

Add me please I got silverlaced bantams
big_smile.png

Whew man..........I havn't been on here in forever I have had so much stuff going on in the past few months that I have not been able to keep up with anything. I would like to start off by saying that I had to sale my flock of blue wyandottes. The fertility was simply dreadful. I do have some started birds that I am debating on keeping. :/ I am looking forward to catching back up with my BYC friends :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless,
Tyler.

This looks like a fun thread. I got my first batch of chickens-BLRW--this year with a free surprise chicken (that I "think" is a Sicilian Buttercup); they are only 3 weeks old, but so far I can't tell which of them are going to be hens and which are going to be roosters!
smile.png

Anybody know when they start looking like roosters and/or hens? Just curious. Thank you everyone. Love, love, love looking at all the pictures. If any of you have any pictures of the "in-between" stages between baby chicks and full-grown birds, it would be so helpful to look at those as well.

Thanks again!

This looks like a fun thread. I got my first batch of chickens-BLRW--this year with a free surprise chicken (that I "think" is a Sicilian Buttercup); they are only 3 weeks old, but so far I can't tell which of them are going to be hens and which are going to be roosters!
smile.png

Anybody know when they start looking like roosters and/or hens? Just curious. Thank you everyone. Love, love, love looking at all the pictures. If any of you have any pictures of the "in-between" stages between baby chicks and full-grown birds, it would be so helpful to look at those as well.

Thanks again!
Try this thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/466415

I have 5 wyandottes (4 golden laced & 1 BLR) that I hope to be breeding by next spring. I was just day dreaming looking at everybody's chickens. I can't wait for mine to get bigger!

I can now join this thread too.... I have Foley Blue laced red, Silver Laced in LF and Silver Penciled in Bantams. Available after Jan 2013.....

Do we need a new thread for 2013? or just change the name of this one?

I am in TN Hatching eggs, chicks and started birds available locally only.

Back
Top Bottom