Ended 2013 Easter Hatch-a-long "Create a Chicken Tiara" Contest

Angelobutter- that is soo cool!!!!! AWWW i love all chickens!
D.gif

Roostersandhens- me too! i bet this is a hard contest to judge! My little chicky, Baby, wants to win too! Haha
ya.gif

We all love our chicks!!

So why not make them a Nature Crown!! How to make a Nature Crown:
Supplies: piece of paper, pinecone, a few leaves, tape or glue, scissors

1. Cut partial triangles out until you have what looks like a crown or tiara that is flat.

2 Curl the flat tiara/crown until you have the size of your chickens head.

3. Tape it so it stays and you have a plain tiara/crown.

4. Tape one of the leaves in the little opening between two of the triangles on the crown or tiara. (Do this as many times until there is one leaf in each opening.)

5. Break off little branch like things off of the pinecone and tape one under each triangle.

This design can be either for a hen or rooster.

(I had to hold her, she wouldn't stop trying to jump on my leg!)
Thanks! Enjoy!
Chickenbaby9194
P.S. I copied and pasted it because I typed it in the Hatch a Long thread first and it looks kind of weird in this one. Just letting you know :)
CHICKENBABY9194! I LOVE this design!!!!! It is so clever!! You take things from outside, chickens live outside when they are full grown!!! GENIUS!! lolol sorry I am just really excited that I found this. I want to make one for my chickensss! P.S. your chick is totally adorable!!!! Hope you win! If we can vote, i'll vote for you. I hope we can!
fl.gif

PEACE!
cool.png

AWWW thanks :) that means a lot. It would be so cool to win but I don't know if I will. I entered almost every contest on here. Some were for UK. So far no luck but maybe this one will be my chance to win!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Wish me luck!!!!
Thanks again for the support :):)

Boy, this was really, really <I>hard</I> to choose, but the winners of the 2013 Easter Hatch-a-long "Create a Chicken Tiara" Contest are:

Sally Sunshine for her Hen Tiara and momo18clara for her Rooster Crown!

Congratulations!

They each win a full year's Golden Feather Membership!

Back
Top Bottom