2013 Spring Seed Swap

Woo-Hoo! I love seed swaps!
wee.gif
Count me in. I just got my seed orders from Baker Creek and Burpee and I should get my Seed Savers order this week. How fun making pretty spring seed packets too!

Started some of my seed yesterday after signing up for this to do a germination test so I can send that info along with the seeds I send. I have bucket loads of San Marzano tomato seeds that are germinating in flats at 99 - 100%. Also have lots of squash and melon seeds ... hopefully everyone will post a list of wants?!?

Started some of my seed yesterday after signing up for this to do a germination test so I can send that info along with the seeds I send. I have bucket loads of San Marzano tomato seeds that are germinating in flats at 99 - 100%. Also have lots of squash and melon seeds ... hopefully everyone will post a list of wants?!?

Lol.. I'm not picky.. my biggest problem is convincing the deer and cows that the garden wasn't planted for them!

Count me in too, please!! I love to garden - veggies, flowers and herbs. Mostly, I'm moving to food plants, but I just can't help myself when I see pretty flowers. Thank heavens so many veggies have pretty flowers and leaves.

I have luffa to share, as well as four o'clocks and a few different veggies. I prefer heirloom or open pollinated varieties, so that's what I'll be sharing.

Count me in too, please!! I love to garden - veggies, flowers and herbs. Mostly, I'm moving to food plants, but I just can't help myself when I see pretty flowers. Thank heavens so many veggies have pretty flowers and leaves.

I have luffa to share, as well as four o'clocks and a few different veggies. I prefer heirloom or open pollinated varieties, so that's what I'll be sharing.
That's mainly what I have too. I used to have four o'clocks all down my driveway. I loved seeing them in the evening.

thumbsup.gif
I sent my seeds today! (Doubles so I can play twice and some extras) I added Okra however I had a tiny issue with the seeds...I kept them all in the dry pods so I could tell them apart but seems the pods ALL turned brown. SO I don't know if I sent Burgundy, Cowhorn, Dwarf, or White but its okra and yummy! Surprise!
Happy Growing!
Dena

Back
Top Bottom