2013 Spring Seed Swap

Well maybe if you had them inside you could hide them from the squash bugs! lol
Aint that the truth!

I did keep a tomato plant inside for two years, just to prove I could keep it alive. At the end it was sprawling across the den floor and the whole room stunk of tomato vine whenever you walked past it. I moved it outside and all the leaves fell off and it withered and died in a few weeks. It NEVER did produce fruit, just lots of big full size stinky leaves. I may try it again with a trellis and less fertilizer. The Squash I have would be a bad indoor plant...They run about 15ft vines. You all will see...that's one of the seeds I sent you all! Makes THE BEST pumpkin soup and raviolis! Great fried up with butter too! YUMMY!

I would like to join
big_smile.png
this is my first time doing a swap so i may have some silly questions later. I love spring planting!
anyone out there have moon flowers?

denasfarm--SEEDS RECEIVED
katsdar--SEEDS RECEIVED
GrannysRoost--
uphilljill--SEEDS RECEIVED
Kavaji--SEEDS RECEIVED
Going Bhonkers--SEEDS RECEIVED
erinszoo--SEEDS RECEIVED
yinepu--SEEDS RECEIVED
SubruralGirl--
SS Farm--
Kassaundra--
gaitngirl--
sdsmowen--
bockbock2008--

2 more seed packages arrived in my mailbox yesterday
yesss.gif

denasfarm--SEEDS RECEIVED
katsdar--SEEDS RECEIVED
GrannysRoost--
uphilljill--SEEDS RECEIVED
Kavaji--SEEDS RECEIVED
Going Bhonkers--SEEDS RECEIVED
erinszoo--SEEDS RECEIVED
yinepu--SEEDS RECEIVED
SubruralGirl--
SS Farm--
Kassaundra--
gaitngirl--
sdsmowen--
bockbock2008--

2 more seed packages arrived in my mailbox yesterday
yesss.gif

celebrate.gif
yeah, mine made it finally!

If you haven't already gotten your seeds in the mail, time is winding down. In 14 days, I will sort everything I have received and ship it out. I will not hold up the swap for anyone. Your seeds will be returned to you if don't have them by the 14th and I would hate for anyone to miss out on some of the nice packets and nice seeds that will be going out. Tick, tock, tick, tock
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom