erinszoo--SEEDS RECEIVED
yinepu--SEEDS RECEIVED
SubruralGirl--
SS Farm--SEEDS RECEIVED
Kassaundra--SEEDS RECEIVED
sdsmowen--SEEDS RECEIVED
eggorthechicken--
bockbock2008--

Got a few more packets today. Here is the most recent list.

Last edited:
Hey,
I'm sorry but I didn't get my seeds out in time. I've been fighting 'the crud' for the past couple of weeks (courtesy of my niece and nephews sharing the last time I babysat) that turned into full-blown bronchitis. I'll have to wait until the next time around, if there is one . . .

sickbyc.gif

Leigh

Last edited:
Hey,
I'm sorry but I didn't get my seeds out in time. I've been fighting 'the crud' for the past couple of weeks (courtesy of my niece and nephews sharing the last time I babysat) that turned into full-blown bronchitis. I'll have to wait until the next time around, if there is one . . .

sickbyc.gif

Leigh
Oh, I'm sure there will be more. Last summer we even had a pumpkin, squash and gourd swap. You would not believe how many of these seeds I have. Most of those people sent in a packet for each person and a few of these had anywhere from 2 to 8 different varieties! Whenever I start a new seed swap, I usually post a link to the new thread in the old one so you should be notified. I know how busy things can get this time of year. Trying to get everything going since the weather is getting nicer. And you are sick on top of that!! Yuck! Hope you get feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom