2013 Spring Seed Swap

Looks like i Missed the Dead line ,
Ill be in Next yr i only have Organic Heirlooms but maybe no one is interested in the Old Very old fruits and veggies

Like Charley chapman tomatoes
or Tiger mellons

Anyway ill be watching ill join when the next one comes up . Feb 2012 is way gone
You may check out the 2013 seed/plant/gardening swap...it's like a chain swap so it's ongoing.
big_smile.png

The garlic bulbils I sent in the little fabric sacs, I planted here at my house too, anyway they are just coming up, and I couldn't help myself I sampled a tiny bit of the greenery, an it has a awesome rich garlicy flavor. Since they were wild foraged and I only found them after the bulbils were ready to harvest I had not sampled the flavor except for the bulbils which is usually punjent anyway. So hardy and flaverful, score!!!!! happy planting everyone.

I had one the other day off my garlic from my collection of saving for 15 + yrs and my dog begged me LOL so i gave her a tiny sample grins

No worms today LOL anyway what type of garlic did you plant ?

I had one the other day off my garlic from my collection of saving for 15 + yrs and my dog begged me LOL so i gave her a tiny sample grins

No worms today LOL anyway what type of garlic did you plant ?
No clue it was wild foraged and thriving in drought and neglect and cement packed soil, so figured if it could survive all that it would probably thrive in my garden.

Quote: You dont live in Coquille oregon do you ? My moms Ranch is Just sitting there I wanna sell my house to buy it 5 acre garden Huge chicken coop and a huge Turkey barn , as well as Running creeks , river and water rights to boot ,

Dream state i can do so much there i love Any way im gonna go out and get some of the wild Currants any one want some ?

Just thought I'd let everyone know that so far, everything I've planted has sprouted for me. Haven't planted beans, celery, or ghords yet. I already had celery growing over winter so I'm swamped with it right now and I keep getting freezes so beans and ghords are a no go. Maybe this week.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that so far, everything I've planted has sprouted for me. Haven't planted beans, celery, or ghords yet. I already had celery growing over winter so I'm swamped with it right now and I keep getting freezes so beans and ghords are a no go. Maybe this week.

everytime I try to plant something we get another frost warning.. then we have several days of 80 degree days and another frost.. what the heck is going on with the weather this year?

Just wanted to thank everyone again for the great seed selection! The blue hopi corn, rainbow corn, parsnips, leeks, and luffa are growing like weeds. Can't wait to see what they produce later in the summer. And we've already had some of the turnips for dinner!

Happy gardening!

Back
Top Bottom