2014 breeding season begins, post your results

Wow, PA4's a chubby little guy!
Very cute babies!
to many mill worms i bet
lau.gif

Wow, PA4's a chubby little guy!
Very cute babies!
He's been big from the start. Egg was 108 grams, he hatched at 79 grams and has been ahead of the others from day one. PA1 hatched at 64 grams out of an 86 gram egg. Not sure that it means anything, but I do think it's interesting.

-Kathy

Can you worm a 6 week old pea if with what and how much. I may just be paranoid, but he is all fuzed up. All he wants to eat are milley worms. I have to mix the worms with his crumbies to get him to eat them!

Can you worm a 6 week old pea if with what and how much. I may just be paranoid, but he is all fuzed up. All he wants to eat are milley worms. I have to mix the worms with his crumbies to get him to eat them!
When i worm my wee peas they are ages from a week old and older and all has went just fine, sosix weeks old is ok

Have you wormed them at all yet? try some scrambled eggs and if he eats that i bet he is just holding out on you waiting for thew meal worms but being fuzzed up could be a sign of illness coming on lick cocci and mabe worms but don't you have them penned in a brooder? if so i do not think they would have worms as there would be no way for them to get them from the ground like mine can

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom