2014 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

One of my midget toms.

Muscovy duckling in the early morning light.
That midget tom... oh my goodness hes cute!!!!!1
love.gif

Pure trouble and destruction is hidden behind that adorable face. He drives me crazy, but I just can't stay mad at him even when he tramples my sweet potatoes or breaks into my wyandotte pen and eats all of their food.

Looking at all the amazing close ups my camera is junk time for a new one what do some of you use ?
I waited until tax return time and did alot of research for what I wanted it to do and to not have to buy another one. This site was given to me from a friend and it is great for comparing functions. http://www.dpreview.com/products/compare/cameras I ended up getting the Canon EOS 7D. I also shopped around for the best price and ebay vendor with the best rating. I mostly use a Tamron 90mm lens for the close shots.

Awww sounds like a typical turkey bird my two hens are lovley as soon as they see or hear me the call, but their always jumping the fence and getting out of the yard, wondering around on the road and giving me all sorts of worry.

My Rhode Island Red, Penny, and my Black Australorp, Thelma. They day they joined our family this spring.

Goldie in the early spring. She was the kind of gal who made chicken people out of people who otherwise don't really think much of chickens. We lost her shortly after this picture was taken to a hawk. It's a cycle, and chicken keeping can be a heartbreak, but this one was really hard on the family.

I have a feeling the resolution of this pic isn't as good as required but I thought I'd put it in anyway! Everyones photos are FANTASTIC! Good luck everyone :)

This is how our hen tried to keep cool when the temps reached 125F
One of the hens decided she would use an old horse nose bag to lay her egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom