2014 Crochet square swap, colorful circles.

Pics
Dw made some homemade chicken soup. I'm on antibiotics now and feeling better. The older I get the harder it is to get over this stuff. I was sick for two weeks and felt better for a day. Took GD to get ice cream and the next day was worse. I have allergies and told the dock I have yard work to do before winter. He says Get some kids to do it!! Like I can. ha, ha.

Thanks

Rancher glad your dw has been able to take such good care of you and your on the mend again. Whenever I get "the crud" it always settles in my chest and takes forever to get over it. I always take a flu shot b/c of my work.

I think I have decided what I'm using these squares for, I am going to make a blanket for one of my nieces.

I know there are some here who have a Michaels, JoAnne or AC Moore. You might have one or two or all three like me.

Be aware that they will accept a competitors coupon. Hobby Lobby does not but the others will accept theirs.

I think it's only the % off a single regular priced item coupon, but still a good thing. Walmart might if you ask them.

So what's my point? I get the emails from all of them and JoAnn's has a 60% off a single regular priced item. A single cut of fabric counts as one item.

Even if you have no JoAnns you might get your Michaels, AC moore to accept the coupon so it's worth it to sign up to get the others e-mails.

Of course it makes sense to get all of them to use at the store you have near you.

Some grocery stores price match too. Asking can save you a drive to the other store. Just take the other stores ad with you.

I generally favor JoAnns even though I have an AC moore right in the same plaza. Though JoAnns doesn't carry the wooden eggs I use in my nest boxes.

For you man. I like to use these to store my electric or cordless tools in. They come in other sizes of course. I "pick" up those Silicon packets laying around shoes stores or where ever. I toss a few in with my Stapler or jig saw or other tools to guard against moisture. Since the packets are free for the picking up why not. They're also good for other stuff you might store like Holiday trimmings.

Anyhow these storage things are easy to just pick up the tool you're using. Keep your staples, drill bits etc. right in with your tool.

1492735.jpg

Last edited:
ugh!!! - sebocat Jr is soooooo sloooow!!!! I have the next four days off, so as soon as I am done with barn chores today, I am going to get to work. I have about 6 large squares to go and I will pop them in the mail. I'll burn a little midnight oil to get them done, so hope to mail them Monday.

Just need an address pretty please!! :)

here's a link to my ravelry project page for pics.... http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Sebocat/happy-colours-blanket-tutorial

Last edited:
Ok. Just checking. Also, rancher, I forgot to post about my larger share coming out too small with the size h hook. I had to use a j!

I'm using an H for the circle part and a J for the last two rounds. I still don't like them but such is life. If I make some for my self I may add a round or just use 6" squares. I'm just not as good as some of the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom