2014 New York Chickenstock

I won't be able to come this year :-(    I'm VERY bummed about it. This get together sounds like so much fun !  OK, enough whining. 
  If anyone is interested................. as the date gets closer.   I have  Australorps (   Robert Whitney  & Jamie Matts  lines )  I can bring eggs to sell / auction / or trade .   I have 10 Aussies and they are giving me 6-7 eggs a day in this cold.  I also have  EE / OE / Green egg layers.   2 roos (  Lav. AM   & Blue Am.  ) over   EE /OE / AM. / &  Aracauna ( 7 hens total )  again to sell /auction / or trade. Or  a mixed batch of brown egg layers covered by the 2 Am roos.

I'll be looking for    Welsummer and Speckled Sussex eggs / chicks

I'll be looking for Aussie and EE chicks, no incubator here. Unless i can get a friend to hatch them. GlassHen and I both have gotten SS and Wellie chicks from Deb in Pompey, nice birds. My Wellie has just started laying.

Ok tab do you like mixed cranberry also? Like we make cran apple, grape, blackberry, pomegranate, and I think that may be it for the mixes. Also do you want reg or light cranberry if plain?

Lap, Deb told me she wasn't going to be hatching this year, because her hubby retired and wants to travel. I know that she enjoys her chickens, but doesn't want to have such complicated routines for others caring for her birds. The grow out pens are labor intensive...but, that said, she might do something if we wanted to take what she hatched, no grow outs...hmmm. That is just my idea.

I'll be looking for Aussie and EE chicks, no incubator here. Unless i can get a friend to hatch them. GlassHen and I both have gotten SS and Wellie chicks from Deb in Pompey, nice birds. My Wellie has just started laying.

If you need easter eggers or olives aroung the time i can bring some. I have my amer roo over my cuckoo maran and i hope my barred rocks will be laying by then so i can have sexlink oe's and ee's. If not sexed oe's and straight run ee's. As chicks.

Lap, Deb told me she wasn't going to be hatching this year, because her hubby retired and wants to travel. I know that she enjoys her chickens, but doesn't want to have such complicated routines for others caring for her birds. The grow out pens are labor intensive...but, that said, she might do something if we wanted to take what she hatched, no grow outs...hmmm. That is just my idea.

Well darn, I was hoping to get some PRock and buff Orp chicks from her this year. And maybe a couple of her EE. I have a large 'want' list this year since hubby wants to almost double our flock lol. I'm ok with day olds, don't need them grown out. Of course maybe i can get some hatching eggs from her if she has the breeding pens set, if my friend can hatch for me. I'll get a batch of sexed chicks from TSC to satisfy hubby's need for pullets.

Well darn, I was hoping to get some PRock and buff Orp chicks from her this year. And maybe a couple of her EE. I have a large 'want' list this year since hubby wants to almost double our flock lol. I'm ok with day olds, don't need them grown out. Of course maybe i can get some hatching eggs from her if she has the breeding pens set, if my friend can hatch for me. I'll get a batch of sexed chicks from TSC to satisfy hubby's need for pullets.

Does she use an incubator? Maybe she'll sell you her 'bator cheap? Or loan it to you to hatch your own? Rent it with the purchase of hatching eggs? Everyone wins that way.

I think it is with talking to her, but I think she would want to hold on to her incubator, it is huge! And she really seems to love hatching, and gets great results. I love my one partridge rock girl, would like more, too, but have to worry about crowding...I wonder if we could arrange a date that works for her and a shopping list that she might hatch for us, then we could take the day olds and raise them??

Oh darn.................................... would she consider selling fertile eggs ?

I'll be hatching both for myself ........................... so I'm sure I'll have extras. Would it be possible to get contact info for your friend Deb ? You can PM me with it. I really, really would like to get an SS flock started and love the Wellie egg color

I think it is with talking to her, but I think she would want to hold on to her incubator, it is huge! And she really seems to love hatching, and gets great results. I love my one partridge rock girl, would like more, too, but have to worry about crowding...I wonder if we could arrange a date that works for her and a shopping list that she might hatch for us, then we could take the day olds and raise them??
Oooh , if it's possible, could you guys keep me in mind ? I love shopping
lau.gif

Oh darn.................................... would she consider selling fertile eggs ?

I'll be hatching both for myself ........................... so I'm sure I'll have extras. Would it be possible to get contact info for your friend Deb ?  You can PM me with it.  I really, really would like to get an SS flock started and love the Wellie egg color

Oooh , if it's possible, could you guys keep me in mind ?    I love shopping    :lau

I got hatching eggs from her when Luna went broody in June. Clutzy hen crushed a few, but end up with a nice wellie pair, PRock roo and SS hen.
Good idea GlassHen on the combined order. I def want a couple EE, couple buff Orp and couple Procks from her. Then from crazy chick, maybe 3 Aussies and another couple EE (trying to get a variety of EEs). And someone here had blue orps. And hoping to get SLW from the girl in Mo'ville. And Im interested in a barnevelder, new one on my list. I'm going to be swimming in chicks at this rate!

Ok tab do you like mixed cranberry also? Like we make cran apple, grape, blackberry, pomegranate, and I think that may be it for the mixes. Also do you want reg or light cranberry if plain?

Yes I like the mixes. I like regular better. I wish I worked with juice instead of cottage cheese and greek yogurt.

Back
Top Bottom